-Bachelor of Science (BSc.) in Civil Engineering, University of Calgary, Canada
Wellington City Council Condition Survey – Wellington, NZ
– Surveyed 970 Council properties to assess their condition and compliance with the Healthy Homes and Deed of Grant standards.
Langley Fine Arts School – Langley, Canada
– Conducted a forensic investigation on façade failures, modelling, and calculations to provide increased building performance and thermal efficient design of the building enclosures.
Hearthstone Place – Abbotsford, Canada
– Peer reviewed the design of the building enclosure at the development stage for a 31-unit low income housing new development.
– Undertook building commissioning and quality assurance monitoring services during construction.
Fiona Court – Vancouver, Canada
– Managed the design for a full building enclosure renewal to a 7-story residential building, improving its performance and thermal efficiency.
Royal Victoria Gardens – Vancouver, Canada
– Managed the design and construction to replace the plaza deck waterproofing membrane to a 4 story 26-unit residential building.
Hillside Gardens – Vancouver, Canada
– Managed the design and construction to rehabilitate the balcony doors, balustrades, and membrane to 15 low-rise residential buildings.
East Village Place – Calgary, Canada
– Managed the construction for a full building enclosure renewal to a 16-story building, improving its performance and thermal efficiency.
– Conducted air leakage testing to windows and doors via blower door and smoke tests.