Ormiston Town Centre Medical Centre – Auckland, NZ
– Designed enclosure concept and peer-reviewed 3 storey mixed-use medical building
134/206 Manukau Road – Auckland, NZ
– Enclosure concept design and peer review of two new-build serviced apartment buildings
University of Toronto Convocation Hall – Toronto, Canada
– Conducted the field investigation and design for replacement of interior glazed oculus, exterior skylight, and interior stage within heritage dome building
– Coordinated necessary arrangements to maintaining access to and use of the building throughout construction
TTC Harvey Shop – Toronto, Canada
– Headed the field investigation and consequently the design of the roof replacement project for this large transit facility
– Roofing assemblies included metal roofing, torch-on bituminous membrane, bituminous built-up roofing, metal deck, precast concrete, and aerated autoclaved concrete.
Thomas Fisher Rare Books Library – Toronto, Canada
– Managed the building enclosure design and construction of overclad project
– The result was increased thermal performance and elimination of interior condensation within this rare books library, providing a perfect environment for the delicate books to reside and endure the coming years.