James has nearly 20 years’ experience of structural engineering and prides himself on his open, clear and focused style of communication with clients. He works hard to understand the client’s needs while striving to improve and deliver the best results. His experience as a Project Manager, Design Manager and Structural Engineer leads and improves design quality and efficiency of design while reducing program costs.
A good portion of James’ experience is international where he had the opportunity to work on many large complicated structural engineering projects. This outside the box approach to structural engineering combined with more recent experience in New Zealand are an asset to projects of any size. He’s a common sense engineer who understand first principles at a deeper level that most.
If you think James could help you, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 271 7669. James rides 300-500 km per week on his bike, not counting his captainship of the Oculus cycling team competing in the Dynamo Series so he’ll get back to you in between rides.
– University of Sheffield, 1992-1995 BEng (Hons) degree in Civil and Structural Engineering (2:2)
– 2003 Chartered Engineer with the Institution of Structural Engineers (UK)
– International Professional Engineer 2018 (IntPE)
– NZ Country Manager Bonacci
– Service Group Manager Property & Buildings GHD Auckland
– Head of Structures, Senior Project Manager, Atkins Oman