Graduate Fire Engineer- Origin Fire Consultants Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand
– Worked on the fire compliance report for a wide range of residential and commercial buildings including the Epsom Community Centre and the Auckland Zoo
– Performed construction monitoring to assess fire safety of numerous projects throughout Auckland.
Life Safety and Fire Engineering Project Consultant-Jensen Hughes, Ottawa, Canada
– Predominantly worked on the fire safety analysis of hazardous buildings/sites including:
- Konitinuum, Ottawa Canada: A project for the Ottawa Celebrations 2017. The Lyon light rail transit station while under construction was proposed to accommodate an audio-visual production called Kontinuum, located under Place de Ville Cinema. Performed comparison analysis of building materials, as well as designed the refuge areas for the Kontinuum.
- OPG SATM Darlington Nuclear Power Plant, Darlington, Canada: Aided in the refurbishment of the Darlington Nuclear Site Unit 2 by surveying and mapping out the interior layout for hazardous materials and significant system components in shutdown states so that the refurbishment process could be expedited.
- Whiteshell Laboratories, Manitoba, Canada: Performed Fire Response Needs Analysis for the Whiteshell Laboratories in Manitoba, Canada.
- PEL 60099 Introduction to Fire Codes, Pickering, Canada: Prepared and delivered introductory level course on fire codes to the OPG (Ontario Power Generation) employees.